Analyst calls: Chipotle downgraded
SanDisk is upgraded to 'overweight,' while AMD is downgraded to 'market perform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Abbott (ABT) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Cummins (CMI) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Huntington Bancshares (HBAN) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at FBR
- SanDisk (SNDK) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- T. Rowe Price (TROW) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Verizon (VZ) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at Pacific Crest
- AvalonBay (AVB) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jeffries
- AMD (AMD) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capita
- athenahealth (ATHN) downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies
- Barclays (BCS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Compass Point
- Google (GOOG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Janus Capital (JNS) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- KeyCorp (KEY) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Lloyds Banking (LYG) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Marvell (MRVL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- NVIDIA (NVDA) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital
- Northrop Grumman (NOC) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Chipotle (CMG) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush
- Williams (WMB) downgraded to Accumulate from Buy at Tudor Pickering
- Diamond Offshore (DO) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Iberia
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The photo-sharing site only has 10 employees, and it may be up for grabs.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.