Analyst calls: EBay upgraded to 'buy'
F5 Networks and Mellanox are upgraded and Stanley Black & Decker is downgraded.
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- EBay (EBAY) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Benchmark Co, and to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- F5 Networks (FFIV) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Capstone and to Buy from Hold at Wunderlich
- Mellanox (MLNX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Mizuho
- Safeway (SWY) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Deutsche Bank
- Toll Brothers (TOL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Navistar (NAV) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Yum Brands (YUM) downgraded to Outperform from Buy at CLSA
- Flir Systems (FLIR) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) downgraded to Outperform at Raymond James
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Plus, after much ado, Softbank is oh-so-close to acquiring Sprint.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.