Analyst calls: Yahoo reinstated with a 'buy'
Monsanto is upgraded to 'outperform,' and DR Horton is downgraded to 'negative .'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Monsanto (MON) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Dean Foods (DF) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Goodyear Tire (GT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies
- Alcoa (AA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Dahlman Rose
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) downgraded to Hold from Buy at ISI Group
- DR. Horton (DHI) downgraded to Negative from Neutral at Susquehanna
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
New study finds members of this global elite are stashing an average $600 million each in cash -- 10 times more than a year ago.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.