Analyst calls: Humana downgraded
Family Dollar is both upgraded and downgraded, and LinkedIn is initiated with a 'sector perform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- DSW (DSW) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Family Dollar (FDO) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Ryder (R) upgraded to Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James
- Palo Alto (PANW) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at B. Riley Caris
- Madison Square Garden (MSG) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
Friday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Family Dollar (FDO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Informatica (INFA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Nomura
- Kohl's (KSS) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Rackspace (RAX) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Pacific Crest
- Humana (HUM) downgraded to Neutral from Positive at Susquehanna
- Beam (BEAM) initiated with a Hold at Stifel
- Diageo (DEO) initiated with a Buy at Stifel
- LinkedIn (LNKD) initiated with a Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Yelp (YELP) initiated with a Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Zillow (Z) initiated with an Outperform at RBC Capital
- Zynga (ZNGA) initiated with an Underperform at CLSA
- Panera Bread (PNRA) initiated with an Outperform at Bernstein
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
The market's cheap money addiction is laid bare. No one knows how it will end.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.