Analyst calls: UPS downgraded to 'hold'
Adobe is upgraded to 'sector perform,' and Agrium is initiated with a 'neutral.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- ARM Holdings (ARMH) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Adobe (ADBE) upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at RBC Capital
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- CA Technologies (CA) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Comerica (CMA) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Domino's Pizza (DPZ) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- F5 Networks (FFIV) downgraded to Hold from Buy at McAdams Wright
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- PSEG (PEG) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- UPS (UPS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Agrium (AGU) initiated with a Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Air Products (APD) initiated with an Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Airgas (ARG) initiated with an Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- CF Industries (CF) initiated with an Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Kimco Realty (KIM) initiated with an In-Line at Imperial Capital
- Lions Gate (LGF) initiated with an Overweight at JPMorgan
- Praxair (PX) initiated with an Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Jeremy Siegel is still optimistic about stocks, saying the US economy is the best in the world. Still, he says, we're getting closer to fair values.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.