Analyst calls: Groupon downgraded to 'underweight'
Urban Outfitters is upgraded at 2 firms, and Seattle Genetics is initiated with a 'hold.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Credicorp (BAP) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Brean Murray, and to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- Gap (GPS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Netflix (NFLX) upgraded to Above Average from Average at Caris
- ABB (ABB) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Groupon (GRPN) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Repsol (REPYY) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- TAL International (TAL) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Nomura
- Warner Chilcott (WCRX) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- BroadSoft (BSFT) initiated with an Underperform at Raymond James
- Corning (GLW) coverage resumed with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- GNC Holdings (GNC) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays
- National Retail Properties (NNN) initiated with a Neutral at RW Baird
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN) initiated with a Hold at Cantor
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
It will benefit big time from rising natural gas prices and the shale boom, pays a generous dividend, and is a bargain compared to its peers.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.