Analyst calls: Groupon downgraded to 'underweight'
Urban Outfitters is upgraded at 2 firms, and Seattle Genetics is initiated with a 'hold.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Credicorp (BAP) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Brean Murray, and to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- Gap (GPS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Netflix (NFLX) upgraded to Above Average from Average at Caris
- ABB (ABB) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Groupon (GRPN) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Repsol (REPYY) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- TAL International (TAL) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Nomura
- Warner Chilcott (WCRX) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- BroadSoft (BSFT) initiated with an Underperform at Raymond James
- Corning (GLW) coverage resumed with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- GNC Holdings (GNC) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays
- National Retail Properties (NNN) initiated with a Neutral at RW Baird
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN) initiated with a Hold at Cantor
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
As geopolitical tensions threaten to spin out of control, investors are wondering how best to position their portfolios for the global turmoil.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.