Analyst calls: Tibco downgraded
AIG is upgraded to 'buy,' and Nvidia is downgraded to 'perform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Digital Realty (DLR) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Cantor
- PNC Financial (PNC) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Compass Point
- Republic Services (RSG) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- VeriFone (PAY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Waste Management (WM) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- AeroVironment (AVAV) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Sterne Agee
- Bob Evans (BOBE) upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBanc
- AIG (AIG) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Tupperware Brands (TUP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Altera (ALTR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at ISI Group
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Darden (DRI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Intel (INTC) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Nvidia (NVDA) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Tibco (TIBX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Wesco (WCC) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital
- Icon plc (ICLR) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Liberty Media (LMCA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Wunderlich
- Concho Resources (CXO) initiated with a Buy at UBS
- Cummins (CMI) initiated with an Outperform at RW Baird
- Honeywell (HON) initiated with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Limited (LTD) initiated with a Market Perform at FBR Capital
- Rackspace (RAX) initiated with an Overweight at JPMorgan
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) initiated with a Buy at Global Hunter
- Sempra Energy (SRE) initiated with a Buy at Tudor Pickering
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The Fed may start tapering in just a few months. Here are a few of the likely winners and losers.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.