Analyst calls: Tibco downgraded
AIG is upgraded to 'buy,' and Nvidia is downgraded to 'perform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Digital Realty (DLR) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Cantor
- PNC Financial (PNC) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Compass Point
- Republic Services (RSG) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Buy at Goldman
- VeriFone (PAY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Waste Management (WM) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- AeroVironment (AVAV) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Sterne Agee
- Bob Evans (BOBE) upgraded to Buy from Hold at KeyBanc
- AIG (AIG) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Tupperware Brands (TUP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Altera (ALTR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at ISI Group
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Darden (DRI) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Intel (INTC) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Nvidia (NVDA) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Tibco (TIBX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Wesco (WCC) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital
- Icon plc (ICLR) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- Liberty Media (LMCA) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Wunderlich
- Concho Resources (CXO) initiated with a Buy at UBS
- Cummins (CMI) initiated with an Outperform at RW Baird
- Honeywell (HON) initiated with a Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Limited (LTD) initiated with a Market Perform at FBR Capital
- Rackspace (RAX) initiated with an Overweight at JPMorgan
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) initiated with a Buy at Global Hunter
- Sempra Energy (SRE) initiated with a Buy at Tudor Pickering
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
The tech giant should step out of a politically charged debate on taxation and into growth mode.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.