Analyst calls: Procter & Gamble upgraded to 'buy'
Nokia is downgraded to 'underperform,' and Discovery is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Procter & Gamble (PG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Apollo Group (APOL) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Diamond Offshore (DO) upgraded to Overweight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Nokia (NOK) downgraded to Underperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- Infosys (INFY) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- Ensco (ESV) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- PSEG (PEG) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Southwestern Energy (SWN) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Disney (DIS) initiated with an Outperform at Bernstein
- Discovery (DISCA) initiated with an Outperform at Bernstein
- Time Warner (TWX) initiated with an Underperform at Bernstein
- Costco (COST) initiated with a Perform at Oppenheimer
- Cerner (CERN) initiated with a Buy at Sterne Agee
- LinkedIn (LNKD) initiated with a Market Perform at BMO Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
New study finds members of this global elite are stashing an average $600 million each in cash -- 10 times more than a year ago.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.