Analyst calls: Amazon, Expedia upgraded
Allscripts, Deckers Outdoor and InterMune are downgraded.
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Amazon.com (AMZN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill, and to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- Expedia (EXPE) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- SanDisk (SNDK) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Zynga (ZNGA) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill, and to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Air Products (APD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Allscripts (MDRX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies, and to Neutral from Buy at UBS, and to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse, and to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- CONSOL Energy (CNX) downgraded to Fair Value from Buy at CRT Capital
- Celgene (CELG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Deckers Outdoor (DECK) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord, and to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- InterMune (ITMN) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at JMP Securities
- MetroPCS (PCS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank, and to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- QIAGEN (QGEN) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Leerink
- Regeneron (REGN) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Seagate (STX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- HollyFrontier (HFC) initiated with a Buy at Dahlman Rose
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) initiated with an In-Line at Imperial Capital
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) initiated with a Buy at Dahlman Rose
- Valero Energy (VLO) initiated with a Buy at Dahlman Rose
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) initiated with an Outperform at Imperial Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The Chinese e-commerce website's transaction volume dwarfs that of eBay and Amazon.com, but the company's size could be its worst enemy.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.