Analyst calls: JC Penney downgraded to 'neutral'
Sprint is upgraded to 'buy,' while Coca-Cola is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Campbell Soup (CPB) upgraded to Conviction Buy from Sell at Goldman
- J.M. Smucker (SJM) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- ConocoPhillips (COP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Societe Generale
- Google (GOOG) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- International Paper (IP) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Ross Stores (ROST) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- Sprint (S) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Coca-Cola (KO) downgraded to Neutral from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Pandora (P) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Cardtronics (CATM) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Syntel (SYNT) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Veeco (VECO) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- J.C. Penney (JCP) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Time Warner (TWX) downgraded to Average from Above Average at Caris
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Longtime market bull Jeremy Siegel says investors could realize the market is behind the curve on interest rates.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.