Analyst calls: T-Mobile USA upgraded
Aeropostale is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Warner Chilcott is upgraded to 'buy.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AIG (AIG) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Apollo Global (APO) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette
- Corning (GLW) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays, and to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Express Scripts (ESRX) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- LyondellBasell (LYB) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Warner Chilcott (WCRX) upgraded to Buy from Fair Value at CRT Capital
- Pharmacyclics (PCYC) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- T-Mobile USA (TMUS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Grainger (GWW) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Cisco (CSCO) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at FBR Capital
- Johnson Controls (JCI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Lazard Capital
- AutoZone (AZO) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- C.H. Robinson (CHRW) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Carlyle Group (CG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Ctrip.com (CTRP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- EV Energy (EVEP) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Wunderlich, and to Underperform from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Highwoods (HIW) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Mellanox (MLNX) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Endo Health (ENDP) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at William Blair, and to Sell from Neutral at Lazard Capital
- Oil States (OIS) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Johnson Rice
- Aeropostale (ARO) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Cowen
- Thoratec (THOR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Lazard Capital
- Prudential (PRU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- True Religion (TRLG) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Benchmark Co.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Consumers are very status conscious in Asia, Africa and other emerging-market areas. This is especially true in China.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.