Analyst calls: Walgreen downgraded
Valero Energy is upgraded to 'buy,' and IMAX is initiated with a 'buy.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- GenOn Energy (GEN) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Mosaic (MOS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Onyx Pharmaceuticals (ONXX) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Valero Energy (VLO) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- AK Steel (AKS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Akorn (AKRX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Kinross Gold (KGC) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Marriott (MAR) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Textron (TXT) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- VeriSign (VRSN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Walgreen (WAG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Shares of the food company are up nearly 50 percent this year and it's hard to justify buying in now at $45.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.