Analyst calls: JPMorgan downgraded
Buffalo Wild Wings is initiated with an 'outperform,' and Bed Bath & Beyond is upgraded to 'outperform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AT&T (T) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Verizon (VZ) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA) upgraded to Buy from Underperform at Jefferies, and to Outperform from Market Perform at Leerink
- Best Buy (BBY) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- JPMorgan (JPM) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital, and to Hold from Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- The Buckle (BKE) initiated with an Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) initiated with a Buy at Topeka
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
The auto parts giant beats Wall Street expectations, while continuing to expand its stores in the U.S. and Mexico.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.