Analyst calls: JPMorgan downgraded
Buffalo Wild Wings is initiated with an 'outperform,' and Bed Bath & Beyond is upgraded to 'outperform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AT&T (T) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Verizon (VZ) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA) upgraded to Buy from Underperform at Jefferies, and to Outperform from Market Perform at Leerink
- Best Buy (BBY) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- JPMorgan (JPM) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR Capital, and to Hold from Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- BJ's Restaurants (BJRI) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Cheesecake Factory (CAKE) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- The Buckle (BKE) initiated with an Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) initiated with a Buy at Topeka
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Stocks drift lower and bonds are hit as investors await the Fed. Prepare for higher volatility this week.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.