Analyst calls: Abercrombie & Fitch upgraded
Tenet Healthcare is upgraded to 'buy,' and JetBlue is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Disney (DIS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Flir Systems (FLIR) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Marathon Oil (MRO) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- SunTrust (STI) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital
- Tenet Healthcare (THC) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS, and upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- AB InBev (BUD) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Gannett (GCI) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Vanguard Natural (VNR) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Sprint (S) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Guggenheim
- JetBlue (JBLU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Digital Realty (DLR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at ISI Group
- Union Pacific (UNP) downgraded to Hold from Buy at TD Securities
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Serious issues like drought and the deterioration of the developed world spell opportunity for this industry leader.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.