Analyst calls: Baidu downgraded
Zynga is upgraded to 'buy,' and Yum Brands is downgraded to 'neutral.'
- Baidu (BIDU) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Raymond James
- KB Home (KBH) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Toll Brothers (TOL) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Yum! Brands (YUM) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Constellation Brands (STZ) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Macy's (M) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Marvell (MRVL) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Target (TGT) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Zynga (ZNGA) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merril
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Try as the bears might, they couldn't break US stocks. But investors still face frothy prices and considerable headwinds.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.