Analyst calls: Gap upgraded to 'buy'
Disney is upgraded to 'buy,' and RIM is downgraded to 'underperform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Gap (GPS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- Vivus (VVUS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Brean Murray
- Wyndham (WYN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Disney (DIS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Lazard Capital
- LinkedIn (LNKD) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- France Telecom (FTE) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup
- Raytheon (RTN) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Research in Motion (RIMM) downgraded to Underperform at FBR Capital
- Beam Inc. (BEAM) initiated with a Buy at SunTrust
- Boston Properties (BXP) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
- Lululemon (LULU) initiated with a Buy at UBS
- Nucor (NUE) initiated with a Buy at Nomura
- SL Green Realty (SLG) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) initiated with a Buy at Nomura
- US Steel (X) initiated with a Buy at Nomura
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
The Dow jumps nearly 140 points ahead of a big Federal Reserve decision on interest rates. Crude oil closes above $98.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.