Analyst calls: Gap upgraded to 'buy'
Disney is upgraded to 'buy,' and RIM is downgraded to 'underperform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Gap (GPS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- Vivus (VVUS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Brean Murray
- Wyndham (WYN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Disney (DIS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Lazard Capital
- LinkedIn (LNKD) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- France Telecom (FTE) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Citigroup
- Raytheon (RTN) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- U.S. Bancorp (USB) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Research in Motion (RIMM) downgraded to Underperform at FBR Capital
- Beam Inc. (BEAM) initiated with a Buy at SunTrust
- Boston Properties (BXP) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
- Lululemon (LULU) initiated with a Buy at UBS
- Nucor (NUE) initiated with a Buy at Nomura
- SL Green Realty (SLG) initiated with a Buy at Cantor
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) initiated with a Buy at Nomura
- US Steel (X) initiated with a Buy at Nomura
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Stocks sag as the Fed chairman says a stronger economy may let the central bank start to end its bond-buying program late this year. But Bernanke sees low rates lasting into 2015.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.