Analyst calls: Pandora upgraded to 'buy'
Zynga is downgraded to 'neutral,' and MetroPCS is downgraded to 'market perform.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at BMO Capital
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at RBC Capital
- Atwood Oceanics (ATW) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Pandora (P) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Costco (COST) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- Zynga (ZNGA) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Vornado (VNO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- CenterPoint Energy (CNP) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- CF Industries (CF) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- MetroPCS (PCS) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Guidewire Software (GWRE) initiated with an Overweight at JPMorgan, with a Buy at Deutsche Bank, with a Neutral at Citigroup
- Harman (HAR) initiated with an Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Monster Worldwide (MWW) initiated with an Outperform at BMO Capital
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Try as the bears might, they couldn't break US stocks. But investors still face frothy prices and considerable headwinds.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.