Analyst calls: Pandora upgraded to 'buy'
Zynga is downgraded to 'neutral,' and MetroPCS is downgraded to 'market perform.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at BMO Capital
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) upgraded to Outperform from Underperform at RBC Capital
- Atwood Oceanics (ATW) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Pandora (P) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Costco (COST) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair
- Zynga (ZNGA) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Vornado (VNO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- CenterPoint Energy (CNP) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- CF Industries (CF) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- MetroPCS (PCS) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Guidewire Software (GWRE) initiated with an Overweight at JPMorgan, with a Buy at Deutsche Bank, with a Neutral at Citigroup
- Harman (HAR) initiated with an Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Monster Worldwide (MWW) initiated with an Outperform at BMO Capital
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Stocks are facing some serious resistance as the bears tear into the market's respite.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.