Analyst calls: Western Digital upgraded to 'strong buy'
Novo Nordisk is downgraded to 'sell,' and United Continental is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- American Electric (AEP) upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at RBC Capital
- Emerson (EMR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Western Digital (WDC) upgraded to Strong Buy from Buy at Needham
- Lions Gate (LGF) upgraded to Below Average from Sell at Caris
- OpenTable (OPEN) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Annaly Capital (NLY) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Sterne Agee.
- First Horizon (FHN) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Rackspace (RAX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Lions Gate (LGF) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Evercore
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
'Headline pay' vs. 'realized pay'? Cash bonuses and stock awards? It's harder than ever to decipher compensation within the sector.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.