Analyst calls: Western Digital upgraded to 'strong buy'
Novo Nordisk is downgraded to 'sell,' and United Continental is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- American Electric (AEP) upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at RBC Capital
- Emerson (EMR) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Nomura
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- Western Digital (WDC) upgraded to Strong Buy from Buy at Needham
- Lions Gate (LGF) upgraded to Below Average from Sell at Caris
- OpenTable (OPEN) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Annaly Capital (NLY) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Sterne Agee.
- First Horizon (FHN) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Rackspace (RAX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Lions Gate (LGF) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Evercore
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
In the never-ending contest for sales, American carmakers are pulling ahead.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.