Analyst calls: Boeing upgraded
Toll Bros. and Lennar are downgraded to 'hold,' while Salesforce is cut to 'underperform.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Watson Pharmaceuticals (WPI) upgraded to Buy from Outperform at CLSA
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Canaccord
- Roche (RHHBY) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Boeing (BA) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- TiVo (TIVO) upgraded to Above Average from Average at Caris
- Salesforce.com (CRM) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Cowen
- Avago (AVGO) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Toll Brothers (TOL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- Lennar (LEN) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- Occidental Petroleum (OXY) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Southern Company (SO) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
3 stocks will be in the spotlight Thursday as investors try to make sense of the numbers from the sector.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.