Analyst calls: Goldman upgrades Research In Motion
Taser is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Aeropostale is downgraded to above average.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- CarMax (KMX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- EOG Resources (EOG) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Guess (GES) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- InterActiveCorp (IACI) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Nike (NKE) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at HSBC
- Pentair (PNR) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Bernstein
- Public Storage (PSA) upgraded to Hold from Underweight at KeyBanc
- Research in Motion (RIMM) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- AvalonBay (AVB) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at BMO Capital
- Google (GOOG) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Oracle Research
- Cree (CREE) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Rockwell Collins (COL) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Taser (TASR) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Timken (TKR) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- BRE Properties (BRE) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Devon Energy (DVN) downgraded to Neutral from Add at Capital One
- Guess (GES) downgraded to Average from Above Average at Caris
- Aeropostale (ARO) downgraded to Above Average from Buy at Caris
- EMC (EMC) initiated with a Buy at Buckingham, and with a Buy at CLSA
- NetApp (NTAP) initiated with an Underperform at CLSA
- Texas Instruments (TXN) initiated with a Reduce at SunTrust
- VMware (VMW) initiated with a Buy at CLSA
- Valspar (VAL) initiated with an Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) initiated with a Buy at Ladenburg
- Western Digital (WDC) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Puma Biotechnology shares soar after it says it wants to file for marketing approval of an experimental breast cancer drug.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.