Analyst calls: Walgreen upgraded
Valero Energy is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Francesca's is initiated with a 'buy.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Boeing (BA) upgraded to Hold from Underweight at BB&T
- Coach (COH) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Diamond Foods (DMND) upgraded to Hold from Underperform at Jefferies
- Discover (DFS) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital
- Fortress (FIG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Oracle (ORCL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Canaccord
- Republic Services (RSG) upgraded to Buy from Hold at BB&T
- Walgreen (WAG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Michael Kors (KORS) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Avondale
- Dick's Sporting (DKS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Monness Crespi
- DreamWorks (DWA) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Stifel Nicolaus
- Grainger (GWW) downgraded to Hold from Buy at BB&T
- Target (TGT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Buckingham
- TSMC (TSM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Valero Energy (VLO) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Texas Instruments (TXN) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Hasbro (HAS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
It's been a very good Company for us for several years...
Helped get us through 2008-2009 by reallocating to other beaten down Equities...
You don't ALWAYS make money by sitting on them forever...Those days may be close to gone..
And WAG, just paid their 2.7-3.0% div yesterday.
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Serious issues like drought and the deterioration of the developed world spell opportunity for this industry leader.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.