Analyst calls: Walgreen upgraded
Valero Energy is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Francesca's is initiated with a 'buy.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Boeing (BA) upgraded to Hold from Underweight at BB&T
- Coach (COH) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Diamond Foods (DMND) upgraded to Hold from Underperform at Jefferies
- Discover (DFS) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital
- Fortress (FIG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Oracle (ORCL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Canaccord
- Republic Services (RSG) upgraded to Buy from Hold at BB&T
- Walgreen (WAG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Michael Kors (KORS) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Avondale
- Dick's Sporting (DKS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Monness Crespi
- DreamWorks (DWA) upgraded to Hold from Sell at Stifel Nicolaus
- Grainger (GWW) downgraded to Hold from Buy at BB&T
- Target (TGT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Buckingham
- TSMC (TSM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Valero Energy (VLO) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Texas Instruments (TXN) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Hasbro (HAS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
It's been a very good Company for us for several years...
Helped get us through 2008-2009 by reallocating to other beaten down Equities...
You don't ALWAYS make money by sitting on them forever...Those days may be close to gone..
And WAG, just paid their 2.7-3.0% div yesterday.
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Here's a list of ways to profit from the potential move from defensive to cyclical stocks.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.