Analyst calls: InterActiveCorp downgraded to 'sell'
Francesca's is upgraded to 'buy,' and Demand Media is downgraded to 'sell.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Francesca's (FRAN) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Gold Fields (GFI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Health Net (HNT) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Public Storage (PSA) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Cantor
- Smithfield Foods (SFD) upgraded to Buy from Hold at BB&T
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- France Telecom (FTE) upgraded to Market Perform from Underperform at Bernstein
- Whole Foods (WFM) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Northcoast
- Career Education (CECO) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Demand Media (DMD) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- InterActiveCorp (IACI) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- PNM Resources (PNM) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Regal Entertainment (RGC) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Timken (TKR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Longbow
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Davenport
Tuesday's noteworthy initiations include:
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) initiated with a Neutral at Citigroup
- Toronto-Dominion (TD) initiated with a Buy at Citigroup
- Royal Bank of Canada (RY) initiated with a Buy at Citigroup
- Caribou Coffee (CBOU) initiated with a Buy at Longbow
- Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) initiated with a Buy at Longbow
- Starbucks (SBUX) initiated with a Buy at Longbow
- Tim Hortons (THI) initiated with a Buy at Longbow
- Corning (GLW) initiated with an Outperform at Bernstein
- DSW Inc. (DSW) initiated with an Outperform at William Blair
- Flowserve (FLS) initiated with a Buy at KeyBanc
- Lehigh Gas (LGP) initiated with a Buy at Janney Capital
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) initiated with a Buy at Craig-Hallum
- Hornbeck Offshore (HOS) coverage resumed with a Neutral at Goldman
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
The auto parts giant beats Wall Street expectations, while continuing to expand its stores in the U.S. and Mexico.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.