Analyst calls: Hewlett-Packard downgraded
Skechers is upgraded to 'positive,' and Yum Brands is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Inergy, L.P. (NRGY) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Skechers (SKX) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- America Movil (AMX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital, and to Underperform from Neutral at Mizuho
- Hormel Foods (HRL) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Energy XXI (EXXI) initiated with a Buy at Ladenburg
- Biogen (BIIB) initiated with a Buy at Brean Capital
- Celgene (CELG) initiated with a Buy at Brean Capital
- LINN Energy (LINE) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman, and with an Outperform at RW Baird
- Pioneer Natural (PXD) initiated with a Buy at Citigroup
- Threshold Pharmaceuticals (THLD) initiated with a Buy at Brean Capital
- Yum Brands (YUM) initiated with an Outperform at Macquarie
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
As geopolitical tensions threaten to spin out of control, investors are wondering how best to position their portfolios for the global turmoil.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.