Analyst calls: Hewlett-Packard downgraded
Skechers is upgraded to 'positive,' and Yum Brands is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Inergy, L.P. (NRGY) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Skechers (SKX) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- America Movil (AMX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital, and to Underperform from Neutral at Mizuho
- Hormel Foods (HRL) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Energy XXI (EXXI) initiated with a Buy at Ladenburg
- Biogen (BIIB) initiated with a Buy at Brean Capital
- Celgene (CELG) initiated with a Buy at Brean Capital
- LINN Energy (LINE) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman, and with an Outperform at RW Baird
- Pioneer Natural (PXD) initiated with a Buy at Citigroup
- Threshold Pharmaceuticals (THLD) initiated with a Buy at Brean Capital
- Yum Brands (YUM) initiated with an Outperform at Macquarie
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.