Analyst calls: Dell downgraded
InterMune is upgraded to 'buy,' and Mead Johnson is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Consolidated Edison (ED) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Credit Suisse (CS) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Deutsche Bank (DB) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at Macquarie
- Host Hotels (HST) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- InterMune (ITMN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Sealed Air (SEE) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Medical Properties Trust (MPW) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- AB InBev (BUD) downgraded to Reduce from Neutral at Nomura
- ARM Holdings (ARMH) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Lloyds Banking (LYG) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Mead Johnson (MJN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Vodafone (VOD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Wells Fargo (WFC) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Atlantic Equities
- Apple (AAPL) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at Pacific Crest
- Yelp (YELP) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Northland Securities
- Dell (DELL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
- Health Care REIT (HCN) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- MGM Resorts (MGM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at ISI Group
- Starwood Hotels (HOT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at ISI Group
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Remy Cointreau says it was 'adversely affected' by China's anti-extravagance policy.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.