Analyst calls: Rite Aid upgraded
MasterCard is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Nike is initiated with a 'neutral.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Home Depot (HD) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- Rite Aid (RAD) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Biogen (BIIB) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Bankrate (RATE) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital
- CSX (CSX) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital
- Callaway Golf (ELY) downgraded to Market Perform from Strong Buy at Raymond James
- Coca-Cola (KO) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Davenport
- Dr Pepper Snapple (DPS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Davenport
- Fiserv (FISV) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- MasterCard (MA) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- Microsoft (MSFT) downgraded to Outperform from Buy at CLSA
- PepsiCo (PEP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Davenport
- Visa (V) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Sterne Agee
- Brown & Brown (BRO) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- C.H. Robinson (CHRW) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at FBR Capital
- Finish Line (FINL) initiated with an Underweight at Piper Jaffray
- Foot Locker (FL) initiated with an Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- KKR & Co. (KKR) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Michael Kors (KORS) initiated with an Underperform at CLSA
- Nike (NKE) initiated with a Neutral at Piper Jaffray
- SanDisk (SNDK) initiated with a Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Tata Motors (TTM) initiated with an Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Waste Management (WM) initiated with a Hold at Stifel
- Abbott (ABT) initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The company is scrambling to protect its equities arm, which could face declining volume and revenue as competitors close the gap.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.