Analyst calls: Apple downgraded
Hewlett-Packard is downgraded to 'sell' at Goldman, and Groupon is initiated with a 'sell' at UBS.
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AstraZeneca (AZN) upgraded to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan
- DaVita (DVA) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Qualcomm (QCOM) upgraded to Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James
- UnitedHealth (UNH) upgraded to Strong Buy from Outperform at Raymond James.
- EBay (EBAY) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Topeka
Tuesday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Apple (AAPL) downgraded to Buy from Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Exxon Mobil (XOM) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Goldman Sachs (GS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- Morgan Stanley (MS) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Texas Instruments (TXN) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel
- AOL (AOL) initiated with a Buy at UBS
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) initiated with a Buy at UBS
- Amazon.com (AMZN) initiated with a Neutral at UBS
- Electronic Arts (EA) initiated with a Neutral at UBS
- Facebook (FB) initiated with a Neutral at UBS
- Google (GOOG) initiated with a Buy at UBS
- Groupon (GRPN) initiated with a Sell at UBS
- IAC (IACI) initiated with a Buy at UBS
- LinkedIn (LNKD) initiated with a Neutral at UBS
- Yahoo (YHOO) initiated with a Buy at UBS
- EBay (EBAY) initiated with a Buy at UBS
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) initiated with an Underweight at Barclays
- Aeropostale (ARO) initiated with an Equal Weight at Barclays
- American Eagle (AEO) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays
- Gap (GPS) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays
- Limited (LTD) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays
- Under Armour (UA) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays
- Forest Labs (FRX) initiated with a Neutral at Susquehanna
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD) initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Accenture (ACN) initiated with a Buy at UBS
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
The rollout of the new national health care plan has been far from perfect, but some sectors may get an Obamacare bump.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.