Analyst calls: Potash upgraded to 'buy'
Deutsche Bank is downgraded to 'sector perform,' and Research in Motion is downgraded to 'underweight.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Agrium (AGU) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Dahlman Rose
- CF Industries (CF) upgraded to Buy from Sell at Dahlman Rose
- Mosaic (MOS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Dahlman Rose
- Potash (POT) upgraded to Buy from Sell at Dahlman Rose
- SanDisk (SNDK) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Boeing (BA) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- Netflix (NFLX) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Janney Capital
- Autonation (AN) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- Ball (BLL) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Deutsche Bank (DB) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- Paychex (PAYX) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Research in Motion (RIMM) downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The S&P 500 manages to keep a deathgrip on 2,000, but key areas of the market are already buckling under pressure.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.