Analyst calls: Groupon upgraded
Cliffs Natural is downgraded to 'hold,' and Darden is initiated with an 'underperform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Avon Products (AVP) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at UBS, and to Buy from Neutral at B. Riley Caris
- Comcast (CMCSA) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Groupon (GRPN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- Molina Healthcare (MOH) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Philip Morris (PM) upgraded to Neutral from Reduce at Nomura
- Buckeye Partners (BPL) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Argus
- Clearwire (CLWR) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Cliffs Natural (CLF) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Fossil (FOSL) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital, and to Outperform from Buy at CLSA
- Gartner (IT) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Heinz (HNZ) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Wellpoint (WLP) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Monness Crespi
- Dell (DELL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Maxim
- Kosmos (KOS) downgraded to Accumulate from Buy at Global Hunter
- Rackspace (RAX) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Stifel Nicolaus
- Darden (DRI) initiated with an Underperform at CLSA
- Fortune Brands (FBHS) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays
- Piedmont Natural Gas (PNY) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Pioneer Natural (PXD) initiated with an Outperform at Credit Suisse
- SandRidge Energy (SD) initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse
- USG (USG) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Try as the bears might, they couldn't break U.S. stocks. But investors still face frothy prices and considerable headwinds.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.