Analyst calls: Disney upgraded to 'buy'
Deere is downgraded to 'underweight,' and Home Depot is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Aeropostale (ARO) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley
- Chipotle (CMG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Citigroup
- Continental Resources (CLR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Canaccord
- Disney (DIS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Enbridge (ENB) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Barclays
- Limited (LTD) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) upgraded to Positive from Neutral at Susquehanna
- Alcatel-Lucent (ALU) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Arch Coal (ACI) downgraded to Fair Value from Buy at CRT Capital
- Deere (DE) downgraded to Underweight from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan
- Express (EXPR) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Home Depot (HD) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- Lowe's (LOW) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- Hub Group (HUBG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at SunTrust
- J.B. Hunt (JBHT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Nokia (NOK) downgraded to Underperform from Hold at Jefferies
- Questar (STR) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- Target (TGT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- UniFirst (UNF) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird
- Viacom (VIA.B) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at BofA/Merrill
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Amazon.com (AMZN) initiated with a Buy at Lazard Capital
- EBay (EBAY) initiated with a Buy at Lazard Capital
- Caesar's Entertainment (CZR) initiated with an Underperform at RBC Capital
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) initiated with an Outperform at RBC Capital
- MGM Resorts (MGM) initiated with a Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Melco Crown (MPEL) initiated with an Outperform at RBC Capital
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) initiated with an Outperform at RBC Capital
- LSI Corp. (LSI) initiated with a Hold at Benchmark Co
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Consumers are very status conscious in Asia, Africa and other emerging-market areas. This is especially true in China.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.