Analyst calls: Procter & Gamble upgraded
Salesforce.com is downgraded to 'neutral,' and Marvell is downgraded to 'underperform.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Pandora (P) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Procter & Gamble (PG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- Wendy's (WEN) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Janney Capital
- Alliance Data (ADS) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair
Friday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord
- Cubist (CBST) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Janney Capital
- Marvell (MRVL) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at JMP Securities
- Salesforce.com (CRM) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Wedbush
- Alkermes (ALKS) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at MKM Partners
- Saks (SKS) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Argus
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
These hot movers could rise by double digits in coming months.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.