Analyst calls: Expedia downgraded
Grainger is upgraded to 'buy,' while Brinker is downgraded to 'outperform.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Grainger (GWW) upgraded to Buy from Hold at BB&T
- Healthcare Services (HCSG) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Kennametal (KMT) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- United Microelectronic (UMC) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Smithfield Foods (SFD) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Cleveland Research
- AK Steel (AKS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Body Central (BODY) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird and to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Brinker (EAT) downgraded to Outperform from Strong Buy at Raymond James
- Elster (ELT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord and to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- Expedia (EXPE) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Monster Beverage (MNST) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
A collapse in the Japanese markets is weighing on U.S. stocks. Is it a buying opportunity? Or a warning sign?
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.