Analyst calls: Expedia downgraded
Grainger is upgraded to 'buy,' while Brinker is downgraded to 'outperform.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Grainger (GWW) upgraded to Buy from Hold at BB&T
- Healthcare Services (HCSG) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Kennametal (KMT) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- United Microelectronic (UMC) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- Smithfield Foods (SFD) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Cleveland Research
- AK Steel (AKS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Body Central (BODY) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at RW Baird and to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- Brinker (EAT) downgraded to Outperform from Strong Buy at Raymond James
- Elster (ELT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Canaccord and to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- Expedia (EXPE) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- Monster Beverage (MNST) downgraded to Underperform from Outperform at CLSA
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.