Analyst calls: Heineken upgraded to 'buy'
Dahlman Rose downgrades steel companies, and Whole Foods is initiated with an 'outperform.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Anworth Mortgage (ANH) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Sterne Agee
- L-3 Communications (LLL) upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at RBC Capital
- Heineken (HINKY) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA/Merrill
- Credit Suisse (CS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- AK Steel (AKS) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Dahlman Rose
- ArcelorMittal (MT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Dahlman Rose
- Nucor (NUE) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Dahlman Rose
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Dahlman Rose
- U.S. Steel (X) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Dahlman Rose
- Health Care REIT (HCN) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Northrop Grumman (NOC) downgraded to Underperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Safeway (SWY) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- CGG Veritas (CGV) initiated with a Buy at Dahlman Rose
- Caterpillar (CAT) initiated with an Outperform at CLSA
- Joy Global (JOY) initiated with an Underperform at CLSA
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays
- Reliance Steel (RS) initiated with a Buy at UBS
- Salix (SLXP) initiated with a Hold at WallachBeth
- The Fresh Market (TFM) initiated with a Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Whole Foods (WFM) initiated with an Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Towerstream (TWER) initiated with a Buy at DA Davidson
- Clearwire (CLWR) initiated with a Neutral at DA Davidson
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Like many companies this winter, the fast-food giant blamed a drop in same-store sales on the weather. But could its problems be bigger than a snowbank?
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.