Analyst calls: Walgreen upgraded
Amgen is downgraded to 'perform,' and 3M is downgraded to 'hold.'
Thursday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Ingersoll-Rand (IR) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Walgreen (WAG) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Celanese (CE) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Jefferies
- CIT Group (CIT) upgraded to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley
- Akamai (AKAM) upgraded to Buy from Outperform at CLSA
- 3M Company (MMM) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Amgen (AMGN) downgraded to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer
- CVS Caremark (CVS) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- DirecTV (DTV) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- Joy Global (JOY) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) initiated with an Overweight at JP Morgan
- Apple (AAPL) initiated with a Buy at Mizuho
- Dell (DELL) initiated with a Buy at Mizuho
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) initiated with a Neutral at Mizuho
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.