Analyst calls: Credit Suisse upgraded to 'hold'
Royal Bank of Canada is upgraded to 'outperform,' while TD Bank is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Credit Suisse (CS) upgraded to Hold from Sell at ING Group
- Royal Bank of Canada (RY) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Corning (GLW) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- Canadian Imperial Bank (CM) upgraded to Outperform at BMO Capital
- Spectra Energy (SE) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- TD Bank (TD) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Serious issues like drought and the deterioration of the developed world spell opportunity for this industry leader.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.