Analyst calls: Credit Suisse upgraded to 'hold'
Royal Bank of Canada is upgraded to 'outperform,' while TD Bank is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Credit Suisse (CS) upgraded to Hold from Sell at ING Group
- Royal Bank of Canada (RY) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Corning (GLW) upgraded to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer
- Canadian Imperial Bank (CM) upgraded to Outperform at BMO Capital
- Spectra Energy (SE) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays
- TD Bank (TD) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
Try as the bears might, they couldn't break U.S. stocks. But investors still face frothy prices and considerable headwinds.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.