Analyst calls: RadioShack downgraded
Best Buy reinstated with a 'buy,' and Cisco downgraded to 'hold.'
- TJX (TJX) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays.
- SanDisk (SNDK) initiated with a Buy at Cleveland Research
- Xoom (XOOM) initiated with an Outperform at RW Baird, a Buy at Needham and a Market Perform at Raymond James
- Pandora (P) initiated with an Outperform at Pacific Crest.
- Best Buy (BBY) reinstated with a Buy at Goldman
- CVS Caremark (CVS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- RadioShack (RSH) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman...
- Red Hat (RHT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Cisco (CSCO) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Standpoint Research
- Health Care REIT (HCN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- America Movil (AMX) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The idea of US crude being a shelter from turmoil abroad may not be as far fetched as it seems.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.