Analyst calls: RadioShack downgraded
Best Buy reinstated with a 'buy,' and Cisco downgraded to 'hold.'
- TJX (TJX) initiated with an Overweight at Barclays.
- SanDisk (SNDK) initiated with a Buy at Cleveland Research
- Xoom (XOOM) initiated with an Outperform at RW Baird, a Buy at Needham and a Market Perform at Raymond James
- Pandora (P) initiated with an Outperform at Pacific Crest.
- Best Buy (BBY) reinstated with a Buy at Goldman
- CVS Caremark (CVS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- RadioShack (RSH) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman...
- Red Hat (RHT) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Cisco (CSCO) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Standpoint Research
- Health Care REIT (HCN) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Macquarie
- America Movil (AMX) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Thomson Reuters (click for restrictions). Real-time quotes provided by BATS Exchange. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Interactive Data Real-Time Services. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by SIX Financial Information.
The Dow is off slightly on the day, after falling nearly 130 points at the open. Decent reports on jobless claims and new-home sales helped.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.