Analyst calls: Sirius initiated with 'underweight'
AMD is upgraded to 'buy,' while Urban Outfitters is downgraded to 'sell.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) upgraded to Buy from Hold at ISI Group
- HCP Inc. (HCP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- AMD (AMD) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Longbow
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Brean Murray
- Fossil (FOSL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Brean Murray
- Henry Schein (HSIC) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- SL Green Realty (SLG) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Newfield Exploration (NFX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
After enjoying a smooth rise in stock prices since May, investors are about to be hit with another bout of volatility.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.