Analyst calls: Sirius initiated with 'underweight'
AMD is upgraded to 'buy,' while Urban Outfitters is downgraded to 'sell.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) upgraded to Buy from Hold at ISI Group
- HCP Inc. (HCP) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- AMD (AMD) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Longbow
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Brean Murray
- Fossil (FOSL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Brean Murray
- Henry Schein (HSIC) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- SL Green Realty (SLG) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Jefferies
- Newfield Exploration (NFX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
Stocks are facing some serious resistance as the bears tear into the market's respite.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.