Analyst calls: Dell downgraded
Mosaic is upgraded to 'buy,' and Yahoo is downgraded to 'underperform.'
Wednesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Mosaic (MOS) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Canaccord
- Blackstone (BX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital
- Lions Gate (LGF) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Miller Tabak
- Yahoo! (YHOO) downgraded to Underperform from Buy at CLSA
- Dell (DELL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Needham, and to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Newfield Exploration (NFX) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup, and to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Medtronic (MDT) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Philip Morris (PM) downgraded to Reduce from Neutral at Nomura
- Barclays (BCS) downgraded to Underperform from Neutral at Macquarie
- Medco Health (MHS) downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- BlackRock (BLK) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- PG&E (PCG) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Gilead (GILD) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Bernstein
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) initiated with a Buy at Capstone
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.