Analyst calls: 3M upgraded to 'buy'
Viacom is downgraded to 'equal weight,' and Cracker Barrel is downgraded to 'hold.'
Friday's noteworthy upgrades:
- 3M (MMM) upgraded to Buy from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- HollyFrontier (HFC) upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Wells Fargo
- Plum Creek Timber (PCL) upgraded to Neutral from Underperform at BofA/Merrill
- Cracker Barrel (CBRL) downgraded to Hold from Buy at KeyBanc
- Level 3 (LVLT) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Quest Diagnostics (DGX) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse
- Trina Solar (TSL) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Raymond James
- Viacom (VIA.B) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Evercore
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Serious issues like drought and the deterioration of the developed world spell opportunity for this industry leader.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.