Analyst calls: Bank of America downgraded to 'sell'
SanDisk is downgraded to 'hold,' and Riverbed is downgraded at 3 firms.
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Brown & Brown (BRO) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- New Jersey Resources (NJR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Brean Murray
- TransDigm (TDG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Westar Energy (WR) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Nokia (NOK) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Evercore
- Altera (ALTR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Chesapeake (CHK) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Embraer (ERJ) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Marsh & McLennan (MMC) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- ONEOK Partners (OKS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Riverbed (RVBD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Cantor, and to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer, and to Underperform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- SanDisk (SNDK) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Bank of America (BAC) downgraded to Sell from Underperform at CLSA
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Quotes are real-time for NASDAQ, NYSE and AMEX. See delay times for other exchanges.
All hail the bull market, which ended the week with a big rally. But it also is starting to look a little like 1987, which suffered an epic blow-out.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.