Analyst calls: Bank of America downgraded to 'sell'
SanDisk is downgraded to 'hold,' and Riverbed is downgraded at 3 firms.
Friday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Brown & Brown (BRO) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- New Jersey Resources (NJR) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Brean Murray
- TransDigm (TDG) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Westar Energy (WR) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Goldman
- Nokia (NOK) upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Evercore
- Altera (ALTR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Citigroup
- Chesapeake (CHK) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo
- Embraer (ERJ) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Marsh & McLennan (MMC) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- ONEOK Partners (OKS) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at UBS
- Riverbed (RVBD) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Cantor, and to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer, and to Underperform from Outperform at RBC Capital
- SanDisk (SNDK) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank
- Bank of America (BAC) downgraded to Sell from Underperform at CLSA
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
New study finds members of this global elite are stashing an average $600 million each in cash -- 10 times more than a year ago.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.