Analyst calls: Monster Beverage upgraded
Goldman initiates retailers, including Michael Kors with a 'conviction buy' and Coach with a 'sell.'
Tuesday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Lazard Capital
- Monster Beverage (MNST) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Stifel Nicolaus
- Stryker (SYK) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- Dover (DOV) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at RW Baird
- CONSOL Energy (CNX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Davenport
- Martin Marietta (MLM) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Longbow
- Entertainment Properties (EPR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Hospira (HSP) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at Goldman
- LG Display (LPL) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Topeka
- American States Water (AWR) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Ladenburg
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- Aeropostale (ARO) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- American Eagle (AEO) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- Coach (COH) initiated with a Sell at Goldman
- Gap (GPS) initiated with a Buy at Goldman
- Michael Kors (KORS) initiated with a Conviction Buy at Goldman
- Tilly's (TLYS) initiated with a Buy at Goldman
- Urban Outfitters (URBN) initiated with a Neutral at Goldman
- Hess Corp. (HES) initiated with a Hold at Dahlman Rose
- Occidental Petroleum (OXY) initiated with a Buy at Dahlman Rose
- Splunk (SPLK) initiated with a Neutral at Mizuho
- Lululemon (LULU) initiated with an Underperform at CLSA
MORE ON MSN MONEY
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
For years, Todd Mills pushed Frito-Lay to make taco shells from Doritos. He died from a brain tumor on Thanksgiving.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.