Analyst calls: FedEx upgraded to 'buy'
Teva is downgraded to 'equal weight,' and MGM is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- FedEx (FDX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA
- Comerica (CMA) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Disney (DIS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Davenport
Monday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- PNC Financial (PNC) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Teva (TEVA) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at UBS
- Regeneron (REGN) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- MGM Resorts (MGM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
Monday's noteworthy initiations include:
Copyright © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The offering could become the second-biggest this year if underwriters exercise an option to buy more shares.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.