Analyst calls: FedEx upgraded to 'buy'
Teva is downgraded to 'equal weight,' and MGM is downgraded to 'neutral.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- FedEx (FDX) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at BofA
- Comerica (CMA) upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at RBC Capital
- Disney (DIS) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Davenport
Monday's noteworthy downgrades include:
- PNC Financial (PNC) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Teva (TEVA) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Weyerhaeuser (WY) downgraded to Sell from Neutral at UBS
- Regeneron (REGN) downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray
- MGM Resorts (MGM) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
Monday's noteworthy initiations include:
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Fundamental company data and historical chart data provided by Morningstar Inc. Real-time index quotes and delayed quotes supplied by Morningstar Inc. Quotes delayed by up to 15 minutes, except where indicated otherwise. Fund summary, fund performance and dividend data provided by Morningstar Inc. Analyst recommendations provided by Zacks Investment Research. StockScouter data provided by Verus Analytics. IPO data provided by Hoover's Inc. Index membership data provided by Morningstar Inc.
As geopolitical tensions threaten to spin out of control, investors are wondering how best to position their portfolios for the global turmoil.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.