Analyst calls: Intel downgraded
EBay is upgraded to 'buy,' and Yahoo is downgraded to 'hold.'
Monday's noteworthy upgrades include:
- AvalonBay (AVB) upgraded to Neutral from Sell at Citigroup
- Molson Coors (TAP) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at Goldman
- News Corp. (NWSA) upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse
- Plains All American (PAA) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank
- EBay (EBAY) upgraded to Buy from Hold at Canaccord
- Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) upgraded to Accumulate from Hold at Tudor Pickering
- Potash (POT) upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan
- AbbVie (ABBV) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Goldman
- Regal Entertainment (RGC) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at MKM Partners
- United Continental (UAL) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Evercore
- Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) downgraded to Overweight from Focus List at Johnson Rice
- Yahoo (YHOO) downgraded to Hold from Buy at Pivotal Research
- Intel (INTC) downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at JMP Securities
- General Mills (GIS) downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Morgan Stanley
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) downgraded to Neutral from Accumulate at Global Hunter
Copyright © 2014 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
The S&P 500 manages to keep a deathgrip on 2,000, but key areas of the market are already buckling under pressure.
VIDEO ON MSN MONEY
Top Stocks provides analysis about the most noteworthy stocks in the market each day, combining some of the best content from around the MSN Money site and the rest of the Web.
Contributors include professional investors and journalists affiliated with MSN Money.
Follow us on Twitter @topstocksmsn.